Among the radio personalities syndicated by Clear Channel or aired on hundreds of stations it owns nationwide are Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Glenn Beck, Michael Savage, and many others.
Rush Hudson Limbaugh III
HI, I'M MITT ROMNEY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. HELL I EVEN HELP PAY FOR IT!
- Limbaugh On Powell And Obama “Melanin Is Thicker Than Water”
- “The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.”
- “Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”
- “Let the unskilled jobs that take absolutely no knowledge whatsoever to do — let stupid and unskilled Mexicans do that work.”
- “Obama is an angry Black guy”
- “Obama is “more African in his roots than he is American” and is “behaving like an African colonial despot”
- “I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.”
- “They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?”
- “We need segregated buses… This is Obama’s America.”
- ”I think the media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. They’re interested in black coaches and black quarterbacks doing well. I think there’s a little hope invested in McNabb and he got a lot of credit for the performance of his team that he really didn’t deserve.”
- Limbaugh even has repeatedly played a song on his radio show ‘Barack the Magic Negro’ using an antiquated Jim Crow era term for Black a man who many Americans are supporting for president.