Sunday, January 15, 2012

Only In Texas: Guns, liquor, gambling, smokes and God.

Twitter @Nsaney
Only In Texas

Guns, liquor, gambling, smokes and God all in one convenient location. 
With a trailer park in the background to top it off. haha
Don't mess with Texas! 

Texas Quotes 
"The benefits of education and of useful knowledge, generally diffused through a community, are essential to the preservation of a free government." -Sam Houston

“Since you have chosen to elect a man with a timber toe to succeed me, you may all go to hell and I will go to Texas.” -Davy Crockett

"Texas is the finest portion of the globe that has blessed my vision" - Sam Houston

"I done drew the line. Just like the Alamo. You're either on one side of the line or the other. I don't want to ever leave Texas again" - Former Houston Oilers coach Bum Phillips